Monday, December 10, 2012

Rod Brueske Comments on Encana's Wendy Weidenbeck

On April 26, 2012 at 7.09 p.m. the ross g well 1100 ft. from my family's home started to hiss loudly! After it had been hissing for about 20 minutes, I called Encana, the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, the Colorado Department of Health and Environment, and County Commissioner Deb Gardner. The only call returned to me was Wendy Weidenbeck at 8:10 p.m. and she said,  and I quote, "Mr Brueske, don't call us if you smell gas around your home, our gas does not stink." So much for Encana's motto, "courtesy matters." The next day, due to my persistence, state inspectors found the wellhead leaking carcinogenic emissions and other equipment failures.

Rod Brueske

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Donate Today!